7/04/2016 12:40:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
I try to be unusual in the kitchen and I know that sounds quite strange, but being inventive with food has always been a large part of my life. As I get older I have to consider what affects certain types of food have on my body and carbohydrates certainly are my weakness. I try to keep them to a minimum everyday, but each and everytime I attempt to have a slice of bread or bagel I usually gain a pound, when in actuality I really shouldn't.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Submit An Article
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Republic of Malta's Incredible Structural History
- Unalaska, Alaska
- The Ripley's World Famous Redwood Log House