These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Les Invalides: Napoleon's Tomb
- Cuddly Zoo Babies Throughout the Globe
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Great White Sharks: Cruise Missiles of the Deep
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Congdon Anatomical Museum reminds us of our own mortality
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Impression of the Infinite By Metamorphose in Béziers, France