These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Submit An Article
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Article Round Up: Bizarre, Offbeat, WTF, Wacky Facts and Tales
- Translation Services: Services for the Internationally Minded
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Big Tree Park: Home To One of The World's Largest and Oldest Cypress Trees
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- SimplyBe: Proving that Bigger is Better
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan