These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Great White Sharks: Cruise Missiles of the Deep
- Les Invalides: Napoleon's Tomb
- Science and Marine Kelp Forest Photography
- Cuddly Zoo Babies Throughout the Globe
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield