These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Cuddly Zoo Babies Throughout the Globe
- Les Invalides: Napoleon's Tomb
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Set Up a Free Blog at Okay Blog
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- Great White Sharks: Cruise Missiles of the Deep
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Most Strange and Bizarre Species of The World