These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Submit An Article
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Weird, Bizarre, and Strange Animals
- Spend a Spooky Night At Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum in Scotland
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Big Tree Park: Home To One of The World's Largest and Oldest Cypress Trees