These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- The Canary Islands
- Retractable Dog Leash With A Gun Handle
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- Submit An Article
- Les Invalides: Napoleon's Tomb
- Myrtle Beach Golf Vacations and Travel
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer