These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Les Invalides: Napoleon's Tomb
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Cuddly Zoo Babies Throughout the Globe
- Great White Sharks: Cruise Missiles of the Deep
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Homeless man reunites with brother through poetry and Facebook
- Discarded Computers Become A Unique Sculture By Marek Tomasik
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer