These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Submit An Article
- The 12 Most Googled Celebrity Women
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Most Unusual And Bizarre Homes Around the World
- Remarriages and Stepfamilies
- Most Strange and Bizarre Species of The World
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Homeless man reunites with brother through poetry and Facebook
- Water is Life