These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Five Sexual and Psychological Experiments
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Submit An Article
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Les Invalides: Napoleon's Tomb
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- About Me