These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Great White Sharks: Cruise Missiles of the Deep
- Les Invalides: Napoleon's Tomb
- Cuddly Zoo Babies Throughout the Globe
- Submit An Article
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- The Congdon Anatomical Museum reminds us of our own mortality
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- AVRO Canada VZ-9AV: Avrocar Flying Saucer