These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Submit An Article
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- SimplyBe: Proving that Bigger is Better
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice