These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Les Invalides: Napoleon's Tomb
- Most Strange and Bizarre Species of The World
- The Tyrannical Chef of Triond Strikes Again: Three Bits of Naughty That Make Chefs Terrifying
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art