These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- About Me
- Submit An Article
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- 6 Glorious and Imaginative Wood Carvings By Livio De March
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- India's First Flash Mob: FM Proposal