These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Cuddly Zoo Babies Throughout the Globe
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Submit An Article
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- The Congdon Anatomical Museum reminds us of our own mortality