These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
- Submit An Article
- The Laetoli footprints
- Remarriages and Stepfamilies
- 10 of the Worst Female Serial Killers
- Mandag Voyages: Urnes Stave Church in Lustrafjorden, Norway
- Couple belts out a tune at the gas tank
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Getting Jiggy With it in Aisle 15