These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
- What Makes Someone An Adult?
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- World’s Loveliest and Most Beautiful Flowering Ornamental Trees
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- The Congdon Anatomical Museum reminds us of our own mortality
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons