These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Cuddly Zoo Babies Throughout the Globe
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Great White Sharks: Cruise Missiles of the Deep
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- About Me
- AVRO Canada VZ-9AV: Avrocar Flying Saucer