These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Submit An Article
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- About Me
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Writing and Blogging Sites
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Travel and Holiday's to Cyprus During The Anthestiria Flower Festival