These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Submit An Article
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Science and Marine Kelp Forest Photography
- Big Tree Park: Home To One of The World's Largest and Oldest Cypress Trees
- Most Strange and Bizarre Species of The World
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- About Me