These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Pee Eww: Cow Dung Art
- Weird, Bizarre, and Strange Animals
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts