These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 100 Types of Sweaters You Should Avoid Wearing On the First Date
- Submit An Article
- Walled In: Ancient Pyramids Meet Modern Architecture
- The 26th Annual Harbin Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Vintage HDR Car Photography
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- About Me
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons