These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- The Seneca Unseen World
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- 7 Conspiracy Theories
- AVRO Canada VZ-9AV: Avrocar Flying Saucer
- Introducing the New Monday Montage
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons