These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Azande Poison Oracle: Testing Witches
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Submit An Article
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Woodstock: The 1969 Festival of Unity, Art, Life, and Music
- About Me
- Writing and Blogging Sites
- Lunedi Voyages: Ducal Palace in Mantua Italy