These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Submit An Article
- About Me
- Vintage HDR Car Photography
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not