These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- About Me
- Submit An Article
- Five Sexual and Psychological Experiments
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Republic of Malta's Incredible Structural History
- 6 Glorious and Imaginative Wood Carvings By Livio De March
- The Seneca Unseen World