These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Spooky Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs Arkansas
- Set Up a Free Blog at Okay Blog
- Homeless Man With Golden Radio Voice
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Is All Inclusive Worth It?
- Article Round Up: Bizarre, Offbeat, WTF, Wacky Facts and Tales
- Interesting Tribes and Their Competition to Survive the 21st Century