These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Submit An Article
- Retractable Dog Leash With A Gun Handle
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 10 Awesome Platforms From Around the World
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Albert Fentress: The Hannibal Lecter From Poughkeepsie, New York
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Azande Poison Oracle: Testing Witches