These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art
- 100 Types of Sweaters You Should Avoid Wearing On the First Date
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Retractable Dog Leash With A Gun Handle
- Submit An Article
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- About Me
- Visual Art, Design, Photography