These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Submit An Article
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- About Me
- The Seneca Unseen World
- World’s Loveliest and Most Beautiful Flowering Ornamental Trees
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Twisted Wire Graphics