These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Cuddly Zoo Babies Throughout the Globe
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- 10 of the Worst Female Serial Killers
- Robert Hansen: Alaska Murderer
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- What's Your Hockey Experience and Why Do you Love the Game?
- Most Strange and Bizarre Species of The World
- Boost Mobile's ReBoost Program With No Long Term Contracts