These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh.
At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to associate "step up" with being picked up and with something good - food!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- The Congdon Anatomical Museum reminds us of our own mortality
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- The Republic of Malta's Incredible Structural History
- Submit An Article
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- About Me