7/10/2012 02:12:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
It was as if someone had poured tons of coffee and milk into the ocean, then switched on a giant blender. Suddenly the shoreline north of Sydney were transformed into the Cappuccino Coast. Foam swallowed an entire beach and half the nearby buildings, including the local lifeguards centre, in a freak display of nature at Yamba in New South Wales. One minute a group of teenage surfers were waiting to catch a wave, the next they were swallowed up in a giant bubble bath. The foam was so light that they could puff it out of their hands and watch it float away.
Source: Bored Borg
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection