5/17/2012 08:21:00 AM by Lauren Axelrod ·
So, I've owned two restaurants in my lifetime, and trust me, I've seen some pretty interesting competition. People have been creating bizarre restaurants concepts since the dawn of
Think about it, in 1969 the Apollo 11 mission marked the first time humans set foot on another world, and in 1972, the Apollo 17 mission marked the most recent human visit to another world. Space exploration has changed and so has the obsession with other worlds, especially when it comes to a tax paying citizen who's looking for a cheap chili dog.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre