5/17/2012 08:21:00 AM by Lauren Axelrod ·
So, I've owned two restaurants in my lifetime, and trust me, I've seen some pretty interesting competition. People have been creating bizarre restaurants concepts since the dawn of
Think about it, in 1969 the Apollo 11 mission marked the first time humans set foot on another world, and in 1972, the Apollo 17 mission marked the most recent human visit to another world. Space exploration has changed and so has the obsession with other worlds, especially when it comes to a tax paying citizen who's looking for a cheap chili dog.
Dining in or In Orbit?
macro space|restaurants|space shuttle restaurant|
- Remarriages and Stepfamilies
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Submit An Article
- World’s Loveliest and Most Beautiful Flowering Ornamental Trees
- Wacky Freaks and Treats in St. Augustine Ripleys
- AVRO Canada VZ-9AV: Avrocar Flying Saucer
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Spotlight On: Dalaman Holidays Summer 2013
- Robert Wiener’s Glass Blown Murrine Art