I've never had the pleasure of peering across the room, from a horrid cubicle, into the bosses office, which is lined with glass windows and a comfortable, oversized leather chair. I mean, what's up with office spaces these days? They're supposed to be a conducive atmosphere for excellence. Instead, they represent a long journey to the middle, instead of the top where you should be. This is why Contest Factory is running the Pimp My Cube Contest. If you have a messy, ugly, unorganized, or outdated cubicle, you have the chance to pimp it out with a grand prize of $1200.
All you need is an angle or a funny story. Remember the scene in Office Space when the guys essentially destroy the fax machine with a bat? Ok, so Contest Factory doesn't want you to destroy company equipment, but I'm sure you can get creative, in a completely legal and hilarious way. I mean for $1200, and a chance at a new computer, stereo system, and an espresso maker, situated right in the corner on your cubicle, what wouldn't you do? So here's what you have to do.
Register at the Pimp My Cube website, and then upload your video. Once your video is approved, tell your friends and family to vote for your video on the PMC website. Even if your video doesn't win the Grand Prize, you still have a chance at a second prize, which is a $200 gift card. Video submissions start today, so don't wait. The deadline is January 31, at 12:00pm.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre