12/08/2011 02:05:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
Ok, so soaps shaped like baby hands is a tad bit odd, but are they not a conversation starter? These are just one of the many bizarre and odd gifts featured at Kaboodle, for sale for only $18.00. In fact, I've seen these crazy hands once before a baby shower used as center pieces. Not your conventional shower decor, but hey, it's better than the usually pink and blue baloons.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale