12/27/2011 01:27:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
You need to consider the area that you'd like to live in Calgary, whether that's Bragg Creek, Cochrane, or Starthmore, etc. Next, I suggest visiting RentCalgary.com first. They have a flawless reputation and the homes available are always lovely and unique. Take for instance this lovely executive home in Airdrie featured to the right. It's only 3 years new, has hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling and a classic gas fireplace, superb kitchen with island, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and maple cabinets. All for only $1850 a month.
The RentCalgary site is user friendly, so all you have to do is click the colored area of Calgary you're interested in. You'll be presented with photos, descriptions, and prices of the homes available for rent in that area. You can sort the results by price, bedroom, bath and square footage. Keep in mind that many of these homes are smoke free and do not allow pets, so please be aware before taking the next step. Use the contact information that accompanies the home listing to complete the process. You may speak directly to the owner or a housing management company. It depends on the property, so please take notice of that detail as well.
If you are making the transition to Calgary, and if you aren't quite ready to purchase a home, I suggest stopping by RentCalgary first.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode