11/28/2011 08:30:00 AM by Lauren Axelrod ·
Most of us can can remember those handmade pinwheels we would blow on to make them spin as children. Well now, Adital Ela, a TED fellow and sustainability designer, has taken the motif of the child's pinwheel toy and turned it into the basis for clean energy lighting.
[Thanks Environmental Graffiti]
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection