The Big City! Vibrant and electrifying by day and positively gritty by night. This is the true essence of a new experiment in entertainment happening across the river from Manhattan called the Untitled Jersey City Project. What's the goal? Money, power, revenge, fame and all that comes with it. This episode is just a taste of the pressure and demands that any driven business person might succumb to.
From my perspective, this is not another reality show based on the idea that thigh high boots, big hair and a fake tan will get you a muscle bound man in a too tight shirt. Get that concept out of your head. This is a gritty and raw storyline which mixes business and pleasure. Deception and intrigue. The actors are portraying a role, a role which many power players find themselves in everyday. Yet, we get to see the truth on film. Granted, the actors might seem a bit rehearsed, but if its any conciliation, for those that want power, what's the problem with a little acting and maneuvering?
Now it's your turn! After watching the video, provide your incites on the storyline in the comments section below.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection