Architect Jon Martin has proposed an extensive project to revive the notion of self reflection, allowing visitors to tour an abandoned train station much like an archaeological dig. The tour is a mixture of history, architecture, and reflection.
Hidden away deep beneath the bustling city of Antwerp is a shadowy, quiet, and forgotten world. Unused for over thirty years, a vast web of interconnected and abandoned metro stations has ceased to exist in its capacity as a means for public transportation, transforming instead into a desolate extension of Antwerp's underground infrastructure of sewage canals and access tunnels that's as haunting as it is beautiful.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection