Unveiling the Kings of Israel by David Down is a brilliant literary journey through the world of Biblical archaeology. As a spiritual person myself, I tend to question the many creation stories of the world, yet this book opens my eyes to the history of the world using the Bible and archaeology as a guide. The book is already getting rave reviews.
Views of monotheism or godly manifestations are never thrown in your face, rather, they are presented to the reader so that they may ponder their significance in the historical record.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode