As a Netflix user myself, yes I was stunned at the recent price changes, but I really never ordered movies through the mail anyway. To be honest, $7.99 to watch streaming movies with no ads or viruses seems pretty reasonable to me, but that's just me.
Other Netflix users are flocking to free movie sites like Awooh, which as far as what I've been told and seen, has all the latest blockbusters and new releases, and can hardly compare to Netflix's outdated library.
I like free sites as much as the next person, but I can't devote my movie watching to the free online movie site Awooh, which may or may not be up and running all the time. There's one Megavideo perk about this site that totally rocks though, but you can check that out yourself in your own time.
Disclaimer: This is not a review, but a response from a friend who urged me to quite Netflix and start using Awooh. You can be the judge.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not