7/07/2011 05:48:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
Experts have turned to the wartime bombing raids to study the effect of thousands of aircraft on the English weather.
"It was apparent to us that the Allied bombing of WW2 represented an inadvertent environmental experiment on the ability of aircraft contrails to affect the energy coming into and out of the Earth at that location."
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Submit An Article
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- The Evolution of Whales Over the Centuries
- Albert Fentress: The Hannibal Lecter From Poughkeepsie, New York