Image Credit Wai-O-TapuRotorua, New Zealand is home to the liveliest fields of geothermal activity in the world. There are five main geothermal areas in this New Zealand location. In Rotorua, visitors can expect geysers, hot springs, hissing craters and mud pools. The geysers, hot springs and boiling mud pools are all a result of the Pacific Rim of Fire.
Read More: Travel to Rotorua, New Zealand
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article