A long time critic of Rupert Murdoch, Roger Taylor has dusted down his 1994 solo number and is about to reissue it on iTunes. We suspect it might be a hit for the Queen drummer as it has a certain prescience and says the sort of things that many at the time did not dare say.
You’re drowning in Nickels, and bingo and sex crimes. They are real woman haters but we’re on the trail. Harsh words. Are the true Mr. Murdoch?
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Many Faces of Barcelona