Archaeologists have the same goal in mind as anthropologists. They learn everything there is to know about a particular society. The difference is, they can’t talk to the people or ask questions. Why? They’re all dead. Archaeologists study the things they left behind and infer behavior and information from that.
Ancient Digger Archaeology explains the basics of the four field approach and the separate fields of Anthropology.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection