Gary Pifer paid 50 cents for these brown high top canvas basketball sneakers made by the Colchester Rubber Company at an estate sale recently. Later that night, Mr. Pifer was shocked to discover, during an internet search, that the brand went out of business in 1893. I'm as bewildered as Gary, as these shoes look to be in tip top shape. The owner was either a lousy player or they're really not as old as we think. Hmmmm!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Many Faces of Barcelona