Gary Pifer paid 50 cents for these brown high top canvas basketball sneakers made by the Colchester Rubber Company at an estate sale recently. Later that night, Mr. Pifer was shocked to discover, during an internet search, that the brand went out of business in 1893. I'm as bewildered as Gary, as these shoes look to be in tip top shape. The owner was either a lousy player or they're really not as old as we think. Hmmmm!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre