Image Credit Fc2 Blog
Museums are normally full of dusty old bones and the belongings of rich people that somehow managed to not get stolen. But before you plunk down twenty bucks to see the Pope’s bathrobe or Julius Caesar’s toilet brush, try some of the more strange and bizarre museums that exist. Much like the History Channel, the amount of actual history is pretty low, but its much more entertaining.
[Thanks Business Pundit]
Also check out:
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article