We've heard it before. Government paying farmers not to farm or provide local residents with natural and untreated products. Local grocery stores are buying from these huge processing plants, which in turn provide consumers with unnatural and unhealthy foods. There's hardly any room for organic farmers within the government and it's a shame, as many of us have turned to a 100% organic diet. What can we do about it?
The documentary Farmageddon aims to educate the public about the foods we're are purchasing and what affects they will ultimately have on our health.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article