We've heard it before. Government paying farmers not to farm or provide local residents with natural and untreated products. Local grocery stores are buying from these huge processing plants, which in turn provide consumers with unnatural and unhealthy foods. There's hardly any room for organic farmers within the government and it's a shame, as many of us have turned to a 100% organic diet. What can we do about it?
The documentary Farmageddon aims to educate the public about the foods we're are purchasing and what affects they will ultimately have on our health.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode