Archelon Ischyros was the largest turtle ever to inhabit the world's oceans 77 million years ago during the late Cretaceous. Several months ago I was able to see a skeleton up close at the Ripley's Aquarium in the Smokies of Tennessee. Rather a casting made from a specimen found in South Dakota, which if you think about it, proves the Great Plains were covered with salt water.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Many Faces of Barcelona