5/16/2011 04:33:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
Many people are affected by migraine headaches every day. The symptoms are sometimes so severe that it leads to the inability to function in everyday life due to the excruciating pain people experience. There is relief from these symptoms through various types of treatment from medications to home remedies. Knowledge of what they are as well as possible triggers can help people cope with these symptoms.
Read More: The Mystery Behind Migraine Headaches
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre