5/15/2011 09:59:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
So then, how is pleasure defined and how do you define pleasure? I recently came across Arash's World and his latest post entitled "Life of the Sexual Mystic: Kierkegaard and Different Types of Pleasure". The article was both enlightening and scholarly on the matter of pleasure.
Who does not like pleasure? We may have different ways of seeing, appreciating and relishing pleasure, but we all enjoy it whenever it crosses our path. Pleasure may range from reading books, watching movies, or doing some gardening to engaging in sports, going dancing, to winning battles in everyday life. Pleasure can also effortlessly embrace seeming contradictions such as sexual fulfillment and abstinence. Yes, even religion brims over with sensuality when it comes to fighting against the manifestation of passion and its identification with the divine.
Read More: Life of the Sexual Mystic: Kierkegaard and Different Types of Pleasure By Arash Farzaneh
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Submit An Article
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu