4/04/2011 10:29:00 AM by Lauren Axelrod ·
I started ordering my first passport, and as I wait patiently for it to arrive, I am focused on planning an adventure to a country I have yet to explore. That’s almost all of them mind you. I went to one my favorite trusty travel sites, holiday-rentals.co.uk. I could spend hours on this site looking at the villas in Algarve Portugal. The open air spaces and the whitewash European feel these luxuriously decorated villas have is incredible, and they’re so reasonable, which always surprises me.
Buying property in Portugal would be a dream of mine, a near future goal I suppose. Western Algarve would be splendid what with the smells of olive trees and the fresh fish and fruit, drifting along the sea breeze from the nearby market, clinging to every wall of your home. Not to mention, in places like Tavira, you’re only two hours away from Seville and an easy transition across the border into Spain.
As I mentioned before, I’ve used just about every travel site, but I tend to look to holiday-rentals.co.uk when I want to rent, as opposed to staying at a hotel with an impersonal staff. They are the number one recognized leader of holiday rentals in the UK and they pride themselves on matching you with the perfect home. If you’re planning on a holiday this summer overseas, look here first.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article