I was watching Billy Crystal on the Jon Stewart the other day, and besides the political talk which always makes me want to scream, Crystal mentioned his short film he did with Helen Mirren. A satire if you will based of off the first movie "When Harry Met Sally". If you haven't seen the first movie, you'll never get this parody, so watch it first. Enjoy the laughs!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre