I remember being a kid and my mom making birthday cakes for my sisters. I would peak in the fridge, take a finger, and run it across the icing. Afterwards, I would smooth it out with a butter knife. Yes, I was sly. An hour would go by and a slight taste of icing was never enough, so I would take a spoon and dig a small hole in the cake. I would grab the extra icing in the fridge and fill in the huge crater I just made in the cake.
You blood sugar starts to rise and soon, the situation is taking a very ugly turn and grandpa is getting a slap in the mouth.
"I had tasted cake and there was no going back. My tiny body had morphed into a writhing mass of pure tenacity encased in a layer of desperation. I would eat all of the cake or I would evaporate from the sheer power of my desire to eat it.
Read the God of Cake and be prepared to laugh yourself to tears!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode