When I was a child, instead of just playing with my transformer or lego set all day long, with the occasional Barbie thrown in, I would make light sabers out of toilet paper rolls. Seems ridiculous and hilarious these days, but what's the point of an imagination if you can't create something spectacular?
One artist, Junior Fritz Jacquet, has taken toilet paper rolls and created fabulous abstract faces formed with shellac and other materials. Some of these creations remind of the lithic sculptures on Easter Island or perhaps an Aztec god.
Click on the picture for more of Jacquet's work.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode