In the summer of 2006, Tom Storm was traveling through Galway, Ireland, when he came upon the Galway Arts Festival. Huge bubbles suddenly surrounded him and he found them so beautiful and intriguing that he started snapping away. A few months later, as Tom was rediscovering these photos, something caught his eye. In the bubbles' reflections, he found incredibly crisp detail. "I found there was a whole world within the bubble, a perfect world in focus," Tom said.
Bubble Photography via My Modern Met
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Many Faces of Barcelona