In the summer of 2006, Tom Storm was traveling through Galway, Ireland, when he came upon the Galway Arts Festival. Huge bubbles suddenly surrounded him and he found them so beautiful and intriguing that he started snapping away. A few months later, as Tom was rediscovering these photos, something caught his eye. In the bubbles' reflections, he found incredibly crisp detail. "I found there was a whole world within the bubble, a perfect world in focus," Tom said.
Bubble Photography via My Modern Met
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre