After arriving back from Gatlinburg, Tennessee a few weeks ago, I discovered the cabin company I stayed with is running a contest for the best picture of their holiday or vacation. One of the last days I was in the mountains, I snapped a shot of the mountains on one of the clearest days I'd ever seen.
The sky was a crystal clear blue, the air was thin and rich with smells of the forest, and the snow had almost completely melted.
Lend me a hand by liking my photo on facebook. What's in it for me? Well, to be honest, an IPad and $500.00 towards a vacation with Cabinsforyou. I'd like to get the IPad for classes, however I'd like to hold a contest on Ancient Digger for the vacation. So the moral of the story is, if I win, you get the chance to as well.
Follow this link to my photo and click the facebook like button. You have until January 17th so hurry before time runs out!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article