1/21/2011 11:24:00 AM by Lauren Axelrod ·
Chocolate is already sinful enough without turning it into one of the most mysterious archaeological sites on Earth. One Italian artist, however, was able to do so.
A chocolate sculpture of Stonehenge, created by Italian chocolatier Mirco Della Vecchia, is displayed as part of his "Chocolate World Heritage" exhibition in Hong Kong January 20, 2011. Vecchia currently holds the Guinness World Record title for making the largest chocolate sculpture in the world.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection