A few weeks ago I was studying the Berawan funerary practices and how western culture viewed them as odd. Instead of honoring a loved one's past by holding onto the body for months, we tend to take a more immediate approach. Of course, as many of you know, the costs of funerals can be very expensive. It's something we don't want to face, and sometimes, we don't have the means to face it at all. This is why many people, including my closest of kin, have death insurance.
I guess I never realized how imperative it is to have a plan, especially if you have children. When I was in Tennessee with Kelly and his parents who are both AARP members,we discussed the various insurance they had.
Kelly's father had a stroke several years back, but his health is swiftly deteriorating. Burial insurance was something he never, and could not, even think about. It was in Kelly's mom's hands, albeit it was a saddening fact of live, it will surely assist her greatly when the time comes.
Now don't be dismayed or confused, as burial insurance is just another synonym for many other life insurance policies, such as death, funeral and final expense insurance. They all cover the final costs you'll incur. You can inquire about rates online by filling out a simple form.Start living your life today without worry.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article