Animals have always had a special place in my heart, especially cats. Growing up I always longed for a puppy and never really considered kittens, as my mom was allergic. It wasn't until a kitten fell into my hands from a broken home, when I was old enough to keep it, that I fell in love with its hilarious feline personality.
This particular video was provided by a nonprofit activist organization educating the public about adoptions. Why is the video so close to my heart? My friends from 1149productions provided the heartfelt music and Landon Walker, a gifted photographer I've featured on Ancient Digger, snapped the shots of these adorable critters.
For more information check out Whatcom Voice Of The Animals
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre