With my trusty Rolling Stone magazine in hand and a list of songs that rocked the past, I came up to the microphone. In a dark dampened garage is where I found myself most comfortable with some cats and dogs for an audience and player for karaoke my father had purchased for me several years back. Isn’t it funny how some of our most hidden talents will never be shared with the world? We sit all day watching stars light up the silver screen and singing their soulful songs on a stage that we were meant to perform on.
What does this all mean you ask? A new year is upon us and contemplation sets in when you actually have the time to let it. What would have been if I did this instead? What could I have been if I chose I different path? Even my friends remind me, “Remember when we were going to sign you up for Star search?” They figured I spent so much time singing to my karaoke songs that I was good enough to make it big. Maybe I was. I wasn’t the typical karaoke star, but when I moved here to Florida close to 11 years ago, there was a karaoke party in my honor.It's funny how I still remember moments such as this, but I suppose this is the fun in growing up.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre