If you haven't noticed, ok I'm sure you have, the posts died down a bit. I didn't want to leave you with a post that stated I wouldn't be posting this week due to the fact I'd be the Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg Tennessee freezing my tail off. Yes, this Florida girl bundled up in three layers to brave the harsh weather of the mountains.
The Ripley Aquarium was one of my first stops and I'll be bringing you endless footage and photos from my trip. Stick around!
Hey, do you know what kind of crap this is? Tell me in the comments section? Where do them come from?
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Many Faces of Barcelona