What a dreadful video, as I watched the Clelia II cruise ship bob up and down in waves in Antarctica measuring close to 3 stories high. Every summer, travelers make way through the waters of Antarctica, yet in the past few years, the surf has become increasingly volatile.
Jon Bowmaster, an Antarctica adventurer, describes what the trip is like for the passengers aboard saying "it's like hitting a three story building head first, over and over." What has caused this sudden change in weather? Could ist be global warming rearing its ugly head?
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection