11/12/2010 04:37:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
I'm a great outdoor enthusiast. I love nature and landscapes and even the sounds of crickets chirping at night.
I guess I took it for granted when I lived up north and now I miss it. The changing of the seasons. The first snow fall when it starts to stick on the trees. The sound of kids sliding down the snowy hillside.
It's always this time of year when I, and many others, start to look back on our lives and reminisce about the simple times when we were children.
It's like a winter fog. Though we thought everything was blissful and fun, there was always a deeper message. Nothing is as clear as we perceive.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article