11/12/2010 04:37:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
I'm a great outdoor enthusiast. I love nature and landscapes and even the sounds of crickets chirping at night.
I guess I took it for granted when I lived up north and now I miss it. The changing of the seasons. The first snow fall when it starts to stick on the trees. The sound of kids sliding down the snowy hillside.
It's always this time of year when I, and many others, start to look back on our lives and reminisce about the simple times when we were children.
It's like a winter fog. Though we thought everything was blissful and fun, there was always a deeper message. Nothing is as clear as we perceive.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode