They're nostalgic and humorous to us these days, but back then they had a message. Whether Fred Flintstone was educating us on the seven warning signs for cancer, the Tin man from Wizard of Oz was singing about his heart, or Commodore Gray enlightened us about his Little Meow and Big Bow Wow, they educated and informed the masses.
Take a trip back down memory lane from the 50's and 60's. Do you remember these PSA messages? What did you think about them as opposed to now?
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Many Faces of Barcelona