They're nostalgic and humorous to us these days, but back then they had a message. Whether Fred Flintstone was educating us on the seven warning signs for cancer, the Tin man from Wizard of Oz was singing about his heart, or Commodore Gray enlightened us about his Little Meow and Big Bow Wow, they educated and informed the masses.
Take a trip back down memory lane from the 50's and 60's. Do you remember these PSA messages? What did you think about them as opposed to now?
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre