The first thing that came to mind when I saw this uber cool neon dress was a glow stick you use at raves and those neon necklaces we once wore in the 80's.
Charlie Bucket in the designer of this fabulous highlighter dress, flowing with colored liquid through 600 feet of plastic tubing. Charlie is a bit of a star in the hacked crafts crowd, having debuted his Fluid Dress at the Maker Faire festival in California last year.~Switched
Music is compliments of ratatatmusic.com
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode