The first thing that came to mind when I saw this uber cool neon dress was a glow stick you use at raves and those neon necklaces we once wore in the 80's.
Charlie Bucket in the designer of this fabulous highlighter dress, flowing with colored liquid through 600 feet of plastic tubing. Charlie is a bit of a star in the hacked crafts crowd, having debuted his Fluid Dress at the Maker Faire festival in California last year.~Switched
Music is compliments of ratatatmusic.com
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article