11/13/2010 03:06:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
Guest Blurb By Joe Dorish
These are the ten largest homes in the United States by square footage that were built before 1950. All ten of these mansion homes are big tourist attractions today that collectively receive over 5 million visitors annually. Ironically the only largest home on the list that is not currently open to the public is the only home owned by the public.
The locations of some of these largest homes in the United States might be a surprise to many. How many people know that North Carolina is where the largest home in America is located or that the two smallest states in the United States, Rhode Island... From: 10 Largest Homes in the United States
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode