11/13/2010 03:06:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
Guest Blurb By Joe Dorish
These are the ten largest homes in the United States by square footage that were built before 1950. All ten of these mansion homes are big tourist attractions today that collectively receive over 5 million visitors annually. Ironically the only largest home on the list that is not currently open to the public is the only home owned by the public.
The locations of some of these largest homes in the United States might be a surprise to many. How many people know that North Carolina is where the largest home in America is located or that the two smallest states in the United States, Rhode Island... From: 10 Largest Homes in the United States
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article