11/05/2010 07:49:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
H. H. Homes was terrorizing the city, taking upwards of 2000 lives in his castle of horrors. Now, the horror will become a reality when Leonardo DiCaprio plays the infamous HH Homes in the upcoming thriller based upon the book by Erik Larson The Devil in the White City.
The Chicago World's Columbian Exposition introduced Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix, Quaker Oats, and Cream of Wheat-convenience foods. People flocked to see these new innovations, however over a six month span thousands of fair-goers went missing. It was later said that Holmes would take many of those travelers and put them all into one room at his "Castle of Horrors" and suck it dry of oxygen.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Many Faces of Barcelona