In a few weeks I'll be heading to the Smokey Mountains for the first time. I'm a bit apprehensive about the trip, as we'll be staying deep in the mountains in a cabin, surrounded by no one. It's not really as isolated as I'm making it out to be, but it certainly might feel that way after living here in busy Orlando, Fl.
I'm trying to plan my itinerary prior to our trip, however I'm a bit in the dark about the attractions and local restaurants. I do know, however, Gatlinburg has the Ripley's Aquarium and Believe It or Not. Those will be my first stop as I'm obsessed with the historically bizarre and Kelly loves anything to do with with marine creatures.
My busy schedule doesn't permit me much time to look for and plan things to do while on vacation, however that's why I rely on local searches to do the work for me. Using local yellowpages online, I can locate local businesses and coupons for those businesses, as well as activities for myself and for my pets. This is all on one page mind you, as everything I need or desire is laid out in front of me on one website. So if you're like me and need a bit of a lending hand to plan your trip, try Local.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Many Faces of Barcelona