The Author of this post is Kory Dotson
There is nothing like going to a college football game, in the middle of fall. The cool air, hooded sweatshirts with team logos, jerseys, and outrageous fans, are unforgettable. There is just something about the pride people have in their University, and in their football programs. It is an American pastime, that I think that all people should experience. I never miss a University of Michigan home game, and I have been a season ticket holder for about 14 years. Nothing could ever replace the feeling of sitting in the Big House, with thousands of passionate fans just like me, all cheering on my Wolverines. Unfortunately though, not every game on the schedule is a home game, and the team must travel on the road.
Thank god I have www.directstartv.com/directv_equipment/directv_dvr/directv_hd_dvr.html, so I never have to miss a game. If you are looking for a great time, and want to experience traditional college football, head to Ann Arbor to catch a University of Michigan home game at the Big House, I promise you won't be disappointed.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre