1928 film called The Circus.
It's not in the movie -- it's real footage and it features real members of the public in 1928. Or does it, asked Clarke, who spotted a mysteriously dressed stranger walking past the camera talking into what he says can only be a mobile phone. Now the YouTube footage has passed the half-a-million mark, and plenty have tried to explain it. YouTube user "Barnwash" claims Australian police tested the first true two-way radio in 1928 and that maybe the woman was security in disguise. ~Fox News
What do you think? Is it real? If it wasn't a scene from the actual movie, then what makes people think this wasn't added in. What does "real footage" mean anyway? Real footage from where? I'm not convinced!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection
- The Many Faces of Barcelona