10/28/2010 12:57:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
© Ryan North
Why you ask? Because dinosaurs can be philosophers too. Why can't we sort out the evolution and creation debate by taking a a direct note from the source. Ok, maybe not directly. It's still a pretty funny concept!
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection