10/19/2010 12:28:00 PM by Lauren Axelrod ·
I miss the changing leaves up north because as you know, gazing at palm trees all year round when it's over 90 degrees is completely overrated.I know it sounds crazy, but the color green is a bit mundane all year around. For those of you that get to experience the changing of the seasons, I am completely envious, for the rest of us, we only have photography to sooth our longing for something colorful.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Submit An Article
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Legendary Bronze Amulet Depicting Demon God Pazuzu
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre