Frieze Art Fair 2010 in London.
"There is some very interesting work this year," he says, telling me I'll have to wait to find out what his gallery has bought (the Onset Contemporary Art Fund, a charitable trust, supplies funds for Tate's acquisitions at Frieze). This year, I discover later, £120,000 was spent on several works, including a roll of Communist-era Czechoslovakian lavatory paper with inscriptions by the late Julius Koller. ~Wall Street Journal
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode