Frieze Art Fair 2010 in London.
"There is some very interesting work this year," he says, telling me I'll have to wait to find out what his gallery has bought (the Onset Contemporary Art Fund, a charitable trust, supplies funds for Tate's acquisitions at Frieze). This year, I discover later, £120,000 was spent on several works, including a roll of Communist-era Czechoslovakian lavatory paper with inscriptions by the late Julius Koller. ~Wall Street Journal
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article