If my Siberian Husky Pele was in Greenland, he'd be working runnered or toboggan-style sleds over long distances of snow or ice. But as global warming causes a dramatic shift in Arctic climates and wintry conditions become less severe, these furry workers may soon be out of a job.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article