If my Siberian Husky Pele was in Greenland, he'd be working runnered or toboggan-style sleds over long distances of snow or ice. But as global warming causes a dramatic shift in Arctic climates and wintry conditions become less severe, these furry workers may soon be out of a job.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Tornado's: Wild Twisters Out West
- Interesting and Stylish Kitchen Sinks for Your Special Abode