I adore chamber music, and I would even love it more in the air. Imagine you're taking a 12 hour flight somewhere and one of the world's most notable chamber orchestras plays in the aisle while you're having your coffee or soda, waiting for takeoff. This is exactly what happened to passengers aboard a delayed flight from Shanghai Airport.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection