Thomas Allen has a Master of Fine Arts from the University of Minnesota and Bachelor of Fine Arts from Wayne State University in Detroit, M. Using his knowledge and unrivaled creativity, he's creating art made from the covers of pulp fiction books, bending and placing them in action scenes of everyday life. Well, it may not be everyday that Marilyn Monroe performs in your living room as you play the piano.
Read More about Thomas Allen and See More of His Work.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?
- 36 Ridiculous Metaphors That We All Use or Maybe Not
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- $75 Million Dollar Versailles Mansion in Orlando, Florida For Sale
- Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgeway A Connection