8/16/2010 11:41:00 AM by Lauren Axelrod ·
Inside her wrapping revealed teeth scattered, hands on her thighs, and brain and organs removed. The mummy was donated to Colchester Museum in 1871 by a man that purchased her as a souvenir.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article