It may not funny or bizarre, but it certainly turned my stomach. Ever since I was a child, the wolf has been one of the most fascinating and serene animals I've ever observed. They are brilliant to watch and even more fascinating to listen to. Unfortunately, many people feel different about them.
Hundreds of wolves have been innocently slaughtered in Alaska, close to a thousand in fact, by aerial murderers. On March 14, 2009 Alaska wildlife officials used helicopters and spotter planes to carry out Governor Sarah Palin's escalating wolf-killing program. The operation claimed the lives of 84 wolves -- and the killing only stopped when officials couldn't find any more wolves in the area.
Just another reason for me to hate Sarah Palin. Drill baby drill, as long she's making money. SICK!
To help support this cause and donate to help save the wolves, please read this article.
Note: This video is extremely graphic and children under 18 be advised.
Welcome to Friends Revolution
- 10 of the Most Notoriously Evil Medieval Torture Weapons
- Who Knew Pancakes could help you Lose Weight!
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Ed Gein The Wisconsin Grave Robber and Butcher of Plainfield
- Serial Killer Jane Toppan
- Lost at Sea: Shipwrecks
- The Many Faces of Barcelona
- The Most Evil Men and Women in History
- Berawan Secondary Burials And Why They Think American Burials Are Bizarre
- Submit An Article